BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

High School Musical - the Broadway production


Last Wednesday night - very fun and high energy! I must admit, I am the one who fell asleep during the movie - so I didn't have a really clear grasp of what it was about, but, I caught on quick during the show - I didn't have even a tiny bit of trouble staying awake! Very well put together and fun to watch! We got to go to the Meet and Greet with some of the cast first... the kids all got to ask questions of them - it cracked me up as some of the kids there were asking "What's your favorite color?" type questions! Then the kids all got to line up for autographs and photos...
The girls were all really happy to be there - they all think I should win tickets to events more often!



1 comments:

Leslie said...

Color us green!
Les.