BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 9, 2008

In all fairness I have awful pictures too...


This one in fact from this past weekend when Rik and I hiked Mt Wrightson (the tallest peak around here!!!). It was beautiful. There are all these cute little Keebler Cookie looking cottages at the bottom where it would be fun to have a weekend away! We planned to get done early - because we started early - but I'm guessing since it was so steep (very very steep in some places!), we got home about 3 hrs later than planned. Oh well. At the top it was *windy* and *cold*. So, that is why my hair looks the way it does. And I look really geeky holding my granola bar. It makes Rik's pictures below look really nice in comparison! Very neat was the fact you could see out all around in all directions. We really were standing on a point at the top of the world (or at least our world around here!!!_

0 comments: