
And had more Photoshop skills I would have taken this picture and put both Rik and Caitlin's photos in it to show what went on yesterday at ballet. They had a Daddy/Daughter class so the girls could get more experience having partners that can lift them, etc. So, Rik was a good sport and went. Sadly, I had to go to another event and could not take pictures of this (OK, so it wasn't really sad, the other event was worthwhile, but I still regret not being able to take pictures!!). Caitlin had a wonderful time. She can't stop talking about it. I think Rik even had a decent time. I know there are many who would pay good money to see this sort of picture, but I think it's going to be one for the imagination. There is a rumor though that there may be another class sometime in the future. I don't care what is going on that day, I'll have to show up!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
If I was a more patient person...
Posted by Amy at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Amy-
Please let me know when that class will be.. I will drive in from Palm Springs to see that.
I do have excellent Photoshop skills... Let me know!
Stayc
Post a Comment