Finished now. It was over a couple of weeks ago, I'm just slow in getting my pictures off the camera. It doesn't seem like a difficult task, but... :) Anyway, for the 6th grade teams they play the other 5 elementaries in our district. I think they won about 1/2 of their games. Philip even made a couple of touchdowns along the way! He was even happier that he was number 13 for his jersey because that didn't happen last year! He thinks he's going to play next year in jr high. I think this is still open to debate - after all - this is *flag* football he's been playing - tackle is a whole different story. While I want to encourage my kids to follow their dreams, etc, I'm going to have a really hard time signing that permission slip. Luckily, I still have a few months to talk him out of it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Football season is..
Posted by Amy at 6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment